Guarantee Terms & Conditions
1. This 90 day money-back guarantee applies only to purchases of the following Clarisonic sonic cleansing systems made on our website at www.clarisonic.co.uk by UK residents or from an approved Clarisonic stockist:
• Clarisonic Mia
• Clarisonic Mia 2
• Clarisonic PLUS
• Clarisonic Aria
• Clarisonic SMART
2. If you are not satisfied with your System, Clarisonic (for sales made on www.clarisonic.co.uk), or the approved retailer of the original point of the purchase will refund the actual price paid in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. This money-back guarantee and these terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights in any way. Consumers can obtain information about their legal rights from trading standards offices or citizens’ advice bureaux.
4. To obtain a refund for a System purchased from www.clarisonic.co.uk, customers must email email@example.com to give notice of their wish to return the System before expiry of 90 days following the day of receipt of the System AND return the following items within 14 days from the date of this email:
1) the System
2) the original sales receipt showing the date of purchase and Clarisonic as the retailer
3) the slip on the bottom of the invoice or delivery note
The above 3 items must be returned by mail to the following address: Internet Returns, Unit 22, Sentinal Drive, Annesley, Nottinghamshire NG15 ODF. Photocopies will not be accepted.
5. For successful submissions for Systems purchased on www.clarisonic.co.uk only, Clarisonic will also refund the cost of postage if you enclose a proof of postage receipt and use the Royal Mail Signed for 1st Class Stamp method of posting for a small parcel. You will be refunded the cost of postage up to the value of £7.95 for UK residents. If you fail to include your proof of postage receipt, you will not be refunded your postage costs. If you use any other postage method than specified above, your refund for the cost of postage will be capped at the level set out above.
6. For purchases on www.clarisonic.co.uk, if these terms and conditions are fulfilled, Clarisonic will use reasonable endeavours to provide a refund within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the 3 items listed in point 4 above.
7. Customers who purchase a System from an approved Clarisonic stockist must return the System to the same store where the purchase was made within 90 days of purchase. Customer must return the following items:
1) the System
2) the original sales receipt showing the date of purchase
Photocopies will not be accepted.
8. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed submissions and/or their contents.
9. Refunds are only available for Systems purchased from authorised retailers (list available on request) or www.clarisonic.co.uk.
10. For purchases made on www.clarisonic.co.uk, and purchases made from an authorised Clarisonic retailer, Clarisonic or the retailer (as applicable), will refund the actual purchase price paid for the System, as evidenced by the receipt provided, to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase or by the same method used for the original purchase.
11. Submissions for refunds which do not comply with point 4 and do not include all of the 3 items listed (for internet returns) or do not comply with point 7 and do not include the 2 items listed (for returns to approved Clarisonic stores) will be rejected and any items in point 4 sent will not be returned to you and any postage of such items is at your own cost.
12. Only one refund under this 90 day money back guarantee is available per person per household.
13. Clarisonic reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
14. We regret that we cannot offer you a refund or otherwise assist you with any problems that you may encounter Clarisonic products from unauthorised retailers or other unauthorised sources.
15. By submitting a refund request you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
16. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Clarisonic, L’Oréal (UK) Limited 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ
1. Warranty Coverage
a) For the duration of the warranty Period, Clarisonic warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship arising from Normal Use of the Product.
b) If there is a defect in the Product which is covered by this warranty, Clarisonic agrees to exchange the Product with a new equivalent Product. Clarisonic's sole obligation under this warranty is limited to such replacement. The warranty is an added benefit which does not affect the consumer's statutory rights.
2. How to get Warranty Service
Subject to the limitations listed below, you may obtain service under this warranty by contacting customer services (see details below).
3. Conditions and Exclusions
a) This warranty is limited and may be relied upon only:
(i) by an end user of the Clarisonic Product;
(ii) within the warranty Period;
(iii) for Products purchased in the UK and Republic of Ireland; and
(iv) where the Product was manufactured by or for Clarisonic and sold by an authorised distributor.
b) To obtain service under this warranty, you will be required to provide Clarisonic with original proof of purchase.
c) Clarisonic shall not be obliged to replace any Product which is not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
d) This warranty does not apply where the Product is subjected to use that does not constitute Normal Use or to unauthorised repair.
Clarisonic is not responsible for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the Product, whether arising from an electrical issue or otherwise, except as required by law.
a) "Normal Use" means ordinary consumer use under normal home conditions and used in accordance with the instruction manual included with the Product. It does not include use of the Product with a voltage converter, use on current or voltage other than as advised on the charger, negligent use or misuse.
b) "Product" means any of the following Clarisonic systems: Clarisonic MIA, MIA 2, CLASSIC, PLUS, ARIA, OPAL or PRO.
c) "Warranty Period" means the relevant time period as listed below, commencing on the date of purchase of the Product, as indicated on the original proof of purchase. Warranty periods for each Clarisonic system are as follows:
• Clarisonic Mia: 1 year
• Clarisonic Mia 2: 2 years
• Clarisonic PLUS: 2 years
• Clarisonic Aria: 2 years
• Clarisonic SMART: 2 years
6. Consumer Statutory Rights
This warranty gives specific legal rights and does not affect the statutory rights a consumer may have or those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the retailer from which the consumer purchased the Product. The consumer may assert any such rights at his or her sole discretion. Consumers can obtain information about their legal rights from trading standards offices or citizens' advice bureaux.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This warranty and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this warranty or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
For further information on how to obtain service under this warranty, contact our Customer Service department by telephone 0800 783 3975, or write to Customer Services, Clarisonic, L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ.